Students and Families
Resilience is a trait of the Nichols community that has served us well for over 200-plus years, particularly in 2020. More information about our plans for the spring 2021 semester coming soon.
- Classes begin February 1, 2021.
- Courses will be delivered in HyFlex, students will alternate between in-class and synchronous participation via Zoom. Details on your in person class schedules to be provided by your professors.
- Classrooms have been reconfigured to allow physical distancing with 50% capacity restrictions.
- See here for the Undergraduate Adult Education Spring 2021 academic calendar.
- More details on the spring 2021 semester coming soon.
- Sodexo, which provides food service for Nichols College, has produced guidelines for its college and university accounts to ensure dining safety.
- Sodexo team at Nichols Dining is working closely with the Dudley Board of Health to be sure we are meeting restaurant guidelines for safety to our students and community
- Alterations to the dining hall will include limiting capacity at any given time and the temporary loss of self-serve stations.
- Tent seating will be available behind Lombard and at the Auditorium.
- Grab and Go options will be readily available.
- Some alterations to the hours of operation in Lombard, WOW and Jazzman’s will be implemented to allow proper time for cleaning between meal service.
- Students will be introduced to a new Sodexo App that will allow them to pre-order items at various locations
- As the rest of our Nichols community, Sodexo employees will be Covid-19 tested and following both Nichols College and Sodexo guidelines
– updated as of January 19, 2021